If you need to report an emergency in the town that is not life-threatening, such as a tree blocking the road, call the Sheriff's non-emergency dispatch number 356-4895. They will contact town officials.
General inquiries: [email protected]
All events are located at the Town Hall, located at S6911 State Highway 113 unless listed otherwise:
Sauk County Highway Department Notice
Regular meeting dates are subject to change:
- The Town Board meets at 7 pm on the 1st Wednesday of each month except April when it meets on the 3rd Wednesday.
- The Zoning Commission meets at 7 pm on the 3rd Wednesday of each month when needed (No December meeting).
- The Board of Appeals meets at 9 am on the 2nd Saturday of each month when needed.
- The Board of Review commences no later than the 1st Wednesday in June (to adjourn as necessary).
- Town Hall Office Hours - click here
Many of the town's boards are quasi-judicial. Contacting members of Boards to discuss your application or appeal could result in that member having to recuse themselves and jeopardize the final determination.
This is not an official posting location for the Town of Merrimac and may not always be current. For official notices and postings, please see the posting boards located at the Town Hall, Palmer’s Manufacturing, or Charlie’s Lakeside Hardware (Mobil).